Calcium Chloride Blend Snow and Ice Melt will help keep your driveway, sidewalk, walkway and parking lot clear and safe with little effort. Calcium Chloride generates Exothermic Heat as it melts. Our Calcium Chloride Blend is effective in temperatures as low as -25°F. This formula does not contain Rock Salt and is safer to use on all surfaces.
- Instantly melts ice, frost and snow
- Hygroscopic Formula
- Environmentally Friendly
- Melts ice and snow faster than Rock Salt
- Reduces freezing damage to concrete
- Safer for concrete and sidewalks
- Effective in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Does not contain Rock Salt
- Generates Exothermic Heat to melt ice and snow
- Safer for lawns, trees and shrubs when used as directed
- Apply Snow & Ice Melt at the beginning of snowstorm if possible
- Spread evenly over the desired area
- After snow accumulates, apply at the rate of 1 to 5 pounds per 250 square feet, depending on the thickness of snow and ice
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.