Lemocide is a concentrated liquid disinfectant that utilizes a phosphate-free formula to provide effective cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing performance to a wide variety of hard, non-porous surfaces. It is a non-abrasive cleaner safe to use on delicate surfaces, plus its fresh lemon scent deodorizes areas that are hard to keep fresh smelling like garbage cans and restrooms. It is effective against a wide variety of bacteria and viruses, as well as mold and mildew.
- Leaves behind a fresh lemon scent and effectively deodorizes areas that are hard to keep fresh smelling.
- Effectively cleans and disinfects hard surfaces, such as Bathrooms, Floors and Walls, Tables and Chairs, Metal and Steel and Porcelain. Industrial strength disinfectant cleaner powers through the worst of messes.
- Fights against a wide variety of bacteria and viruses, as well as mold and mildew. Ideal for use in Homes, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, Food Processing Facilities, Food Service Facilities, Transportation Terminals, Office Buildings, Manufacturing Plants, Hotels/Motels, Retail Businesses.
- Non-abrasive and safe to use on nearly any hard surface.
- Perfect for walls filled with mold and mildew, as well as disgusting carpets filled with mold residue.
- Excellent in attics and basements, inhibits and controls mold and mildew in its surroundings.
- Lemocide can be used for general cleaning, disinfection, deodorization, mold and mildew control and hospital-grade decontamination.
- General cleaning: Apply Lemocide at full strength or diluted at 2 oz per gallon. Use with mop, sponge, cloth, hand-pump trigger sprayer or other similar cleaning tools.
- Disinfection: Dilute product at 2 oz per gallon. Apply solution using mop, sponge or other traditional cleaning tool to wet the surface. If the area is product heavily soiled, allow the surface to remain wet for ten minutes, then remove excess liquid. Then rinse area with water.
- Mold and mildew control: Pre-clean surface with soap and water. Rinse with water. Add 8 oz of Lemocide per 4 gallons of water. Saturate surface with solution and leave for no less than 10 minutes.
- Fungicidal and viricidal activity: Dilute product at 2 oz per gallon to control and treat common fungi, bacteria and viruses. Dilute product at 8 oz per gallon for environmental surfaces previously soiled by blood or bodily fluids.
USE IN AND ON
- Nursing Homes
- Food Processing
- Food Service Transportation
- Office Buildings
- Manufacturing Plants
- Hotels / Motels
- Retail Buildings
- Attics and Basements
- Transportation Terminals
- Tables and chairs
- Floors and walls
- Metal and steel
- SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19 / Coronavirus
- Hepatitis B
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Mold and Mildew
- Salmonella schottmuelleri
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes
- E. coli
- Streptococcus faecalis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus salivarius
- Influenza A
- Salmonella enterica
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Vancomicin intermediate resistant Staph aureus
- Methicillin resistant Staph aureus
- Klebsilla pneumonia
- Herpes Simplex Type 1
- HIV type 1
- Adenovirous Type 2
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.