Enzyme Breakdown contains spores and vegetative bacteria organisms specifically adapted for sanitary waste applications. Enzyme Breakdown is a multi-strain liquid bacterial solution specifically formulated to break down fats, oils, grease, starches, protein, cellulose and other food waste in Drain Lines, Lift Stations, Sewers, Septic Tanks, Lagoons, Cesspools, Grease Traps and more.
- Biodegradable and safe
- Improves bioactivity
- Controls odors
- Reduces foam
- Breaks down hard to digest waste
- Non-pathogenic, Non-toxic, Non-corrosive
- Use in Drain Lines, Lift Stations, Sewers, Septic Tanks, Lagoons, Cesspools, Grease Traps and more
- Drain Lines: Use 2 to 4 oz weekly.
- Problematic Drains: Use 2 to 4 oz daily to twice weekly
- Small To Medium Sized Grease Traps: Use 8 to 10 oz daily
- Large Grease Traps: Use 18 to 20 oz daily
- High Volume Grease Traps: Use 36 to 40oz daily
- Commercial Septic Tanks: Use 1 gallon for each 1,000-gallon tank or for each 75-100 people. Re-treat with ½ gallon for each 1,000-gallon tank per month
- Home Septic Tanks: Pour ½ cup into the toilet and flush. One week later use ¼ cup and flush. Re-treat with ¼ cup each month thereafter
- Lagoons: Use 1 gallon per million gallons of capacity on a daily basis for 1 week. Apply directly to the lagoon or to the sludge pump. For maintenance use ½ gallon per million gallons once per week
- Wet Wells, Sewer Pipes, Waste Water Plants: Meter 25 to 50 gallons per month into systems
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.