Grease Beast uses the natural cleaning power of D-Limonene from orange peel extract. This powerful solvent cleaner strips away heavy grease accumulations from walls and pumps and quickly dissolves grease balls. Grease Beast deodorizes as it cleans, and leaves behind the scent of fresh oranges. The special formula in Grease Beast washes down the walls of the lift station as the water level rises and falls. The all-natural ingredients in Grease Beast work quickly and effectively without environmental hazards or disruption of biological treatment processes.
- Contains D-Limonene from orange peel extract
- All-natural ingredients
- Floats on top of the water level
- Coats the walls of Lift Stations
- Cleans and Deodorizes
- Fights FOG
- Breaks down hard to digest waste
- *USE ½ GALLON OF GREASE BEAST PER SQUARE FOOT OF SURFACE AREA*
- Calculate the lift station's square foot of surface area. For circular lift stations do Length x Width / 2 = Surface Area. For square lift stations do Length x Width = Surface Area.
- Pour Grease Beast into the lift station. One square foot of surface area equals ½ Gallon of product.
Example: If your lift station is 1000 square feet, you'll need 500 gallons of Grease Beast.
- To maintain a clean lift station simply pour more product as instructed above every 2-3 months for preventative maintenance.
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.