Low Temperature Polyester Concrete Patch is a unique and complete polyester mortar system that is specifically formulated for repairs in cold and freezing temperatures. Usage is simple even under the most extreme conditions. This product can be used effectively even when dealing with low temperature areas like freezer floors. Easily repair your damaged concrete surfaces without worry of extreme weather conditions. When mixed, Low Temperature Polyester Concrete Patch provides a high strength patching mortar, which can be feather edged. Low Temperature Polyester Concrete Patch is scientifically designed to fill in and resurface cracks, holes, and pits in concrete, brick, metal, wood and any other structurally sound surface. Designed for use on concrete floor areas which are subjected to heavy abrasive traffic, high impact and corrosive spillage. Low Temperature Polyester Concrete Patch can also be used for anchoring equipment, posts, parking meters, and signs. This 100% solid concrete patch and repair kit is used on plant floors, garage floors, sidewalks, driveways, basement floors, stairs and walls. Low Temperature Polyester Concrete Patch comes complete with Resin and Aggregate. Nothing else to add!
- Cures in temperatures below freezing
- Excellent as outside patch during freezing, low temperature or winter conditions
- Designed for areas which are subjected to heavy abrasive traffic, high impact and corrosive spillage
- Permenant repair and fix
- Comes complete with Resin and Aggregate
- Can be used in areas with wide temperature ranges
- Bonds to Concrete, Asphalt, Wood, Metal & more
- Useful for anchoring equipment, posts & signs
- Trowel, Flow, Pourable
- Can be feather edged
- Use on plant floors, freezer floors, cold storage areas, loading docks, garage floors, sidewalks, driveways, basement floors, stairs and walls
- Clean surfaces of any loose aggregate, dust, dirt, grease, and oil. (For best results, heavy grease and imbedded oil should be removed with cleaner/degreaser)
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Remove can of resin, pour all of aggregate on to clean cardboard.
- Pour all of resin back in to shipping container and add aggregate slowly, mixing constantly. For best results, mix with lo-speed electric drill.
- Will cure and set to a molecular bond in 25 minutes at 0°-32°F.
- Will cure and set in 15 minutes at temperatures exceeding 32°F.
- Dries to a Grey color.
*A 50 lb. pail of Low Temperature Patch covers approximately 40-50 square feet at 1/8" thick. A 25 lb. pail of Epoxy Patch covers approximately 20 square feet at 1/8" thick.*
*Dry time on all low temperature applications may vary. Many concrete patch applications have been repaired at 30°F taking approximately 5 hours to dry as an example or at zero degrees, 24 hours for low temperature patch dry times*
*When mixing, make sure to do so in an area that is above 32°F for best results*
*Apply patch mortar on cleaned surfaces 15°F and above for best results*
*This Information applies to the short pot life of material, approximately 15 to 20 minutes only after or to the liquid any time that it is in liquid state*
Why should you order from us?
Hassle Free Returns
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.