Rust Converter Ultra halts existing rust and prevents future corrosion with a durable protective barrier. No need for sandblasting, grinding or scraping. Rust Converter Ultra dries to a durable black matte finish when applied to rusted surfaces and remains clean when applied over non-rusted metal & other coatings.
- Transforms,converts and replaces existing rust with a dark protective barrier.
- Prevents future corrosion.
- Locks out moisture from rain and snow.
- Forms a durable protective barrier.
- Eliminates the need for sandblasting, grinding, or scraping.
- Ready to use, no dilution or thinning required.
- Protects iron and metal surfaces.
- Usable on automobiles, dumpsters, equipment, railings, etc.
- Non-toxic and fumeless.
- Paintable when fully cured.
- Remove oil, grease, and salt. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Remove blistered or loose paint, loose rust scale, and heavy rust buildup. (Do not remove all rust. Best results are achieved when all rust areas are exposed and a thin layer of rust is left on the surface.)
- Mix / Shake thoroughly before using.
- Pour the estimated amount needed into a clean container.
- For maximum penetration, work the product into the rusted surface with a synthetic bristle brush. On large areas use a roller or airless sprayer.
- Apply a 2nd coating 20-30 minutes in a cross direction to the previous coat. Allow drying for 24 hours.
- Allow 48 hours cure time before applying quality paint.
- Clean up equipment immediately after use with cold water and dish soap.
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.