Rust Converter Ultra halts existing rust and prevents future corrosion with a durable protective barrier. No need for sandblasting, grinding or scraping. Rust Converter Ultra dries to a durable black matte paintable finish when applied to rusted surfaces and remains clean when applied over non-rusted metal & other coatings. Ideal for use on machinery, equipment, structures, vehicles, railings, marine applications and more. Non-flammable, water-based, low VOC, non-toxic, and emits no harmful fumes.
*Due to extremely high demand for this product, please allow 7-10 days for delivery*
- Transforms,converts and replaces existing rust with a dark protective barrier.
- Apply with Sprayer, Brush, Roller.
- Prevents future corrosion.
- Locks out moisture from rain and snow.
- Forms a durable protective barrier.
- Eliminates the need for sandblasting, grinding, or scraping.
- Ready to use, no dilution or thinning required.
- Protects iron and metal surfaces.
- Usable on automobiles, dumpsters, equipment, railings, etc.
- Non-toxic and fumeless.
- Paintable when fully cured.
- Ideal for use on machinery, equipment, structures, vehicles, railings, marine applications and more.
- Surface Preparation: Remove large rust and scale particles with a wire brush or sandpaper. Clean the surface thoroughly to remove dirt, dust, and grease.
- Mix / Shake thoroughly before using.This product is ready-to-use. Do not dilute.Do not apply this product if the surface temperatures are below 50°F.
- Brush: For maximum penetration, work the product into the rusted surface with a synthetic bristle brush. On large areas use a roller or airless sprayer. Apply a second coating 20-30 minutes later in a cross direction to the previous coat. Allow to dry for 48 hours before painting.
- Spraying: Spray with an airless sprayer with 0.11-0.13 tip at 800-1200 psi. Adjust pressure as needed. One gallon will cover 200-300 square feet on a smooth, non-porous surface. Irregular, porous or textured surfaces may require more product.
- Drying Time: The resulting coat will dry to a smooth, dark finish in 20-30 minutes. Apply a second coat to ensure complete transformation of rusty surfaces. Allow 48 hours of cure time before the application of the finished paint coat. For long-lasting protection of iron surfaces, the cured rust converter coating should be sealed with two coats of a high quality oil-based paint. No other primer is required.
- Clean-Up: Clean application equipment immediately after use with soap and water.
- Important: Do NOT return unused material to original container.
Why should you order from us?
Unsatisfied with your purchase? Return the product, no questions asked!
Eager assistance from our service reps:
Do you have a question about any of our products? Want to make a bulk purchase? We’re here to answer any questions or concerns.
Fast and free shipping:
We do our best to ship our products within 24 hours of receiving an order, making it easy to get exactly what you need.